Homemade Chocolate. Cakes. Bakes. Kuih Melayu. Sirih Junjung.Hantaran. Cenderahati

Call me: Jamilah Tel/WA : 019 431 6261
Email: alam.jamilah@gmail.com
Lokasi: Bandar Perda, Penang
Online Order: penghantaran melalui Poslaju dan CityLink ke seluruh Malaysia, Brunei, Singapura.




Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Simple things for Diwali

I did not taking orders for Raya and Diwali this year.. but as they says," having one regular customer is better than having 10 new customers". I welcome new customer as friend and try to give my best shot but those who had making u-turn with regularly big orders for this Diwali was really giving me a pleasant suprise. They were not only making order for themselvse but had extending my cookies to their relatives and friend...macam dah jadi ejen pulak...hehehe, Thank-you everyone..

Thanks Dr Radah, Ms Anusia, Richard Nathan and Jeevan Dill.
All of them had ordered Steamed Fruit Cake and Chocolate Moist Cake too.



No comments:

Post a Comment